Aluminum alloy die-casting is a kind of pressure-casting parts. It uses a pressure-casting mechanical die-casting machine equipped with a casting mold to pour the heated liquid aluminum or aluminum alloy into the inlet of the die-casting machine, and then die-cast by the die-casting machine to cast the mold Aluminum parts or aluminum alloy parts with restricted shapes and sizes. Such parts are usually called aluminum alloy die-casting.
Because metal aluminum and aluminum alloy have good fluidity and plasticity, and the casting process is cast in a pressure die-casting machine, aluminum alloy die-casting can make a variety of more complex shapes, and can also make higher precision and Smoothness, which greatly reduces the machining amount of castings and the casting allowance of aluminum or aluminum alloy, not only saves electricity, metal materials, but also greatly saves labor costs; aluminum and aluminum alloys have excellent thermal conductivity , Small specific gravity and high workability; thus aluminum alloy die casting is widely used in automobile manufacturing, internal combustion engine production, motorcycle manufacturing, electric motor manufacturing, oil pump manufacturing, transmission machinery manufacturing, precision instruments, landscaping, power construction, architectural decoration And so on in various industries.
Aluminum alloy die-casting can be manufactured into aluminum alloy die-casting auto parts, aluminum alloy die-casting automobile engine pipe fittings, aluminum alloy die-casting engine cylinders, aluminum alloy die-casting gasoline engine cylinder heads, aluminum alloy die-casting valve rocker arms, aluminum alloy die-casting valve seats, aluminum alloys Die-casting power accessories, aluminum alloy die-casting motor end covers, aluminum alloy die-casting shells, aluminum alloy die-casting pump shells, aluminum alloy die-casting construction accessories, aluminum alloy die-casting decorative accessories, aluminum alloy die-casting guardrail accessories, aluminum alloy die-casting aluminum wheels, etc. .
The four basic processes in the die-casting aluminum industry are annealing, normalizing, quenching and tempering. These four processes are called the "four fires" in die-casting. In the process of die-casting, the relationship between quenching and tempering is very close. , Both are indispensable.
The correct use of aluminum alloy die-casting molds can not only extend the life of aluminum alloy die-casting molds, but also improve the quality of products. So what should be paid attention to in the process of using aluminum alloy die-casting molds?
1. Clean the parting surface of the mold. If there are flashes that are not removed in time, the parting surface of the mold is easy to collapse, causing aluminum to run out during the production process, which not only increases the cost of die casting, wastes aluminum materials, and product quality It is also unstable, and at the same time increases the probability of work-related injuries.
2. When each team takes over, check carefully and solve the problems in time to avoid unnecessary troubles.
3. Use of mold cooling system. When the mold cooling water is used correctly, it not only prolongs the life of the mold, but also improves the production efficiency, effectively prolongs the life of the mold, saves the die-casting cycle, improves product quality, and reduces the use of mold release agents.
4. The mold must be preheated during the start of production to prevent cracks when the cold mold suddenly encounters the hot molten metal.
5. If the mold is equipped with neutron control, it is forbidden to connect the signal line between the die-casting machine and the mold to prevent the die-casting mold from being damaged.